After a busy day of activity, apply doTERRA Rescuer Soothing Blend for a relaxing aroma, ideal when you have had a day full of activity. Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint, and Zanthoxylum essential oils can help soothe and combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil provide additional skin benefits, when applied topically.
Roll doTERRA Rescuer on to your legs, hands, or shoulders after exercising or a long day of physical activity. doTERRA Rescuer has a fresh, yet calming aroma that is formulated to be soothing and comforting.
- Try rolling doTERRA Rescuer Soothing Blend onto tired legs before bedtime or after strenuous activity.
- Apply to temples and back of the neck.
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a comforting and soothing experience.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply delicately to desired area with your school-aged (5+ years) children. Intended for use with adult supervision. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years. Contains small parts. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas. Immediately discontinue use if any skin irritation or sensitivity occurs.
- Combine as part of a relaxing massage.
- May be comforting and soothing to the skin.
- May feel cooling to the skin when applied topically.
Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint and Zanthoxylum essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil