After years of research, the fragrant, captivating aroma of jasmine blossoms has been captured with exquisite potency. This precious and truly exquisite essential oil is joy, love and absolute splendor.
Representing innovation and essential oil mastery and requiring approximately 60,000 jasmine blossoms to produce, this one 2.5mL bottle of steam-distilled Jasmine is an aromatic masterpiece.
- Aroma is comforting and encouraging.
- Creates an elevating and inspiring environment.
- Promotes healthy-looking skin.
- World’s first steam-distilled jasmine essential oil.
- Add to your skin or hair care routine for a gentle, balancing, and hydrating addition.
- Diffuse Jasmine to help create an optimistic atmosphere and support meditation.
- Dilute in a carrier oil and add to a warm relaxing bath.
- Mix with a carrier oil as part of a soothing massage.
Precious and truly exquisite
Because of the delicate nature of its petals, Jasmine has traditionally only been available as an absolute.
Absolutes hold onto heavier compounds than essential oils and won’t have quite the same chemical makeup as an essential oil from the same plant. But with some botanicals, absolutes are the only way to extract anything aromatic from a plant, making them a helpful solution. This was the case with Jasmine until recently.
After years of research and in partnership with our sourcing partners, dōTERRA has discovered a way to successfully extract the pure, natural essential oil from fragile jasmine blossoms through steam distillation. The floral aroma of Jasmine is potent and powerful and now available for you to enjoy as an essential oil.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.