Sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant, the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out of the root system.
A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavour when used as a kitchen spice. In the Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets like gingerbread or ginger biscuits.
The ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger essential oil in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- When diffused, Ginger blends well with Vetiver, Fennel, Cinnamon Bark and Lemon essential oils.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favourite sweet and savoury dishes.
Directions for Use
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
- Ginger has a hot, spicy and fragrant flavour.
- A popular spice used in many dishes from around the world.
- Provides a fragrant and soothing aroma.
Aromatic DescriptionHot, spicy
Collection MethodSteam distillation, CO2 extraction
Main Constituentsα-zingiberene, β-sesquiphellandrene
The Ginger oil has helped greatly
I was experiencing a lot of problems with my stomach. With Ginger Zen digestive, Turmeric combine together; it has help greatly. On some occasions I have had some problems; otherwise it has not been as bad as before! All in all it has helped me greatly!!!
Love the smell has helped my pg nausea