- Apply topically to help hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or essential oil blends.
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation.
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity.
Directions for Use
Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. For topical use only.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Softens and soothes dry skin.
- An emollient to increase essential oil distribution.
- Odourless and colorless for easy blending with any essential oil.
Main ConstituentsCaprylic / capric triglyceride
I use fractionated Coconut Oil as a moisturiser night and morning, also use the oil after cleaning my teeth swill the oil for a minute or two it’s a good anti bacterial for my teeth and mouth.
Recommended by my nephew. Apply by patting over moisturised body. Amazing how soft my skin feels.
Best carrier oil
I received the oil 115ml and it was great and well packaged the best carrier oil ever for the 30ml size it comes in a bottle or plastic
Doterra fractionated coconut oil
I like the way it absorbs quickly on my sensitive skin. No breakouts or reactions.