Specially designed to help remove essential oil residue and restore your diffuser to optimum working condition, our DIY Diffuser Cleaning Kit comes complete with everything you’ll need to deep clean your diffuser, quickly and easily.
Directions for Use
- Fill the Diffuser Cleaning Solution bottle with clean water and add 10 drops plain white vinegar. Distribute solution within the main water receptacle of the diffuser. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Use the cleaning brush to remove any residue from the main water receptacle of the diffuser.
- Use the cleaning swab to gently remove oil build-up from the smaller components within the diffuser
- Use the cotton cleaning cloth to wipe clean.
- Wash all components with warm, soapy water and return to the storage pouch once dry.
The Kit Includes:
- Reusable cleaning swab
- Natural Beech wood cleaning brush
- Refillable and non-toxic Diffuser Cleaning Solution bottle
- 100% cotton waffle weave cleaning cloth
- doTERRA branded storage pouch
- Keeps your diffuser in optimum working condition.
- No toxic chemicals required.
- Reusable components, conveniently stowed in a doTERRA branded storage pouch.