Copaiba Softgels contain Copaiba essential oil, which is produced from the resin of Brazilian Copaifera Lansdorfii. Traditionally used in South American Medicine to relieve inflammation and relieve mild joint aches and pains.
It is also used in traditional Western herbal medicine to clear respiratory tract mucous and reduce bronchial mucous congestion.
Directions for Use
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
READ WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE.
Copaiba softgels (copaiba oil 135mg) is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- Help relieve the symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis.
- Relieve burning sensation/irritation upon urination (associated with medically diagnosed cystitis).
- Maintain urinary tract health.
- Clear respiratory tract mucous.
- Reduce and relieve bronchial mucous congestion.
- Support general health and wellbeing.
Traditionally used in south american medicine to:
- Relieve inflammation.
- Relieve mild joint aches and pains.
Copaiba Oil 135mg
I have found that using Copaiba seems to substantially lessen my back pain. It’s easy to use with no apparent side effects. Thank you so much for this quality product.