Pamper your skin with hydration and a rich luxurious feel of the doTERRA Spa Replenishing Body Butter. The base of this formula combines shea and cocoa seed butters, known for their moisturisation and ability to support the skin.
Jojoba seed oil absorbs into the skin and helps keep skin looking hydrated while avocado oil provides essential fatty acids to help nourish and soften skin. CPTG® essential oils of Wild Orange, Douglas Fir, and Frankincense turn this indulgent formula into an intensely aromatic spa experience while providing both skin and aromatic benefits.
Directions for Use
Apply to body, massaging into hands, elbows, knees and any other area in need of moisturisation. Store at room temperature.
For external use only. Avoid excessive heat.
- Wild Orange essential oil is known for its cleansing benefits.
- Douglas Fir essential oil is purifying to the skin an uplifting aroma.
- Frankincense essential oil is known for its skin benefits and has a balancing aroma.
- Shea butter moisturises to help the skins suppleness.
- Cocoa seed butter is soothing and nurturing to the skin.
- Jojoba seed oil absorbs into the skin to moisturise, hydrate and help soften the skin.
- Avocado oil has essential fatty acids to help keep skin looking healthy and moisturised.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Behenate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Palmitate,Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Citrus sinensis (Wild Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Pseudotsuga menziesii (Douglas Fir) Branch/Leaf Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Phytate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Beeswax, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide