dōTERRA Tea Tree Essential Oil - 15ml
Back to: dōTERRA Essential Oil Singles
Tea tree or Melaleuca Essential Oil is best known for its purifying qualities, with an aroma that freshens the air.
The herbaceous and green aroma of tea tree comes with a raft of therapeutic benefits, with beneficial effects for respiratory health, skin health and wound care. Tea tree oil has fresh cleansing properties which makes it a versatile oil with many uses around the home and in health and wellness.
Directions for Use
Inhalation: Add 8-12 drops in a vaporizer and inhale slowly and deeply. Add 8-12 drops into hot water and inhale slowly and deeply. Add 1-2 drops onto a tissue, hold near the nose and inhale. Use up to 3 times per day or as needed.
Topical Use: Dilute 1-2 drops of oil with 2-4 drops of carrier oil and apply to affected area Use up to 3 times per day or as needed.
NOT TO BE TAKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Relieve symptoms of nail mild fungal infection.
- Promote immune system function.
- Relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Clear respiratory tract mucous.
- Relieve symptoms of acne.
- Relieve symptoms of dandruff.
- Reduce itchy skin associated with mild eczema/dermatitis.
- Relieve symptoms of mild psoriasis.
- Reduce symptoms of mild psoriasis.
- Decrease symptoms of athlete’s foot/tinea.
- Relieve warts.
- Support wound healing.
- Relieve symptoms of insect bite/sting.