Be kind to body and mind with fresh and cooling Peppermint oil.
With its invigorating aroma, therapeutic Peppermint oil uplifts both body and mind. While the Ancient and Romans used peppermint to flavour their food and wines, it wasn’t until the mid-18th century that the herb was cultivated for its versatile therapeutic properties. Traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of mild tension headaches as well as to support mental function, we like to think of Peppermint oil as nature’s leveller – the perfect counterbalance to today’s busy world.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Help reduce the symptoms of mild tension headaches.
- Support cognitive function
Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve digestive spasms, colic and abdominal discomfort.
- Relieve nausea and reduce vomiting.
- Relieve the symptoms of a sore throat.
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol