- Add a few drops to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
- Sharp, clean refreshing aroma for diffusion or use on surfaces.
- Nature's clean crisp scent to promote feelings of clarity and invigoration.
- Breathe a sigh of relief with the diffusion of lemon essential oil.
Aromatic DescriptionClean, fresh, citrus, bright
Collection MethodCold Pressed/Expressed
Plant PartLemon rinds (peel)
Main ConstituentsLimonene, ß pinenes, γ-terpimene
I put 2 drops of the lemon and cinnamon essential oils in my tea every morning to enhance the flavor…. I love the flavors…
Using it when feel tired gives me energy right away.
I loved the clean fragrance in the house
Great product; good for cleaning yoga mats
Good. I'd gotten it from my health provider before
back in NM. Good product.