- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soothes skin.
- Relaxing aroma.
- Promotes calm, relaxed feelings. Use before a peaceful sleep.
Powdery, floral, light
Linalool, linalyl acetate
I've used this oil for a long time. Just one smear helps me to sleep peacefully the whole night.
Love my Lavender oil I mainly use it on my pillow at night, the smell of the oil helps to relax the mind
HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER
I love to put the lavendar oil in my mister when I go to bed. It smells so fresh and relaxing.
Lavender oil for sleep
I thinks it works to fall asleep faster, so I am happy with it.